Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last year....

I haven't been very good at taking before and after pictures or even ones as I go along, but here are a few of the things I've made this year...with a few funnies thrown in.   Enjoy!  (These were taken on my phone, so the quality isn't the best...)

I rang in the new year with a million rice bags that I made for family and friends.

I did a few made-to-order onesies...I even surprised myself with this one!

A friend at work had a baby...what a great excuse to make cookies!

Valentine's Day...another great excuse!

A treat for our janitors...they have earned the highest ranking that our district awards for keeping our school clean.  They handled a dumped out fish tank with no problem in my room this year...  :)

After a little "tornado" in my classroom one student found a broken CD and an extra embryology packet...so creative...let's use that creativity to learn our multiplication facts please...

 I LOVE APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!!!!!!  Eggs and bacon...or 'fake'on ...kids loved it! 


I froze TONS of freeze pops to help with a fundraiser this year...it was a success!  The ones I broke and stained my freezer were a fail!  

Easter!  


I have no kids...have to show off the cat...(sorry mom...soon, I promise!)  

A gift from a student for all my troubles...

Wedding season!  I'm getting pretty good at these!

I took a picture of this painting in a store...think I can make it?  

4 comments:

  1. Great projects, Megan! I think you can paint the last one. I've seen something similar on another blog and it seemed pretty simple. Can't wait to see more!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which store? I want to buy it! Also, your crafts are SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The painting was at Gordmans in Omaha but I'm sure with some digging you can find it here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get a canvas at Michael's, some acrylic paint and go at it. Paint the lines first and then go back and paint all the circles. Or you can use paint chips!

    ReplyDelete